- All library users must observe the library rules and regulations. Any improper conduct or breach of any rules and regulations will render the user concerned liable to suspension from the use of the library facilities.
- Bag, parcels, umbrella, helmet, etc. are NOT allowed to be taken into the library. All such items can be deposited at the entrance of the library. The library accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any items deposited in these shelves.
- Users are advised to keep their valuables in lockers. Electronic lockers are available outside of the library for students to store their bags before entering the library.
- SILENCE must be observed in the library at all times.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are strictly NOT allowed inside the library. Drinking is permitted for water only, all other beverages are not allowed.
- Users must be decently dressed and conduct themselves properly in the library.
- Any improper conduct or breach of any rules and regulations will render the user concerned liable to suspension from the use of the library facilities.
- The library staff on duty has the right to ask any user who causes disturbance inside the library to leave the premises.
- All users leaving the library who is in possession of books and papers must show them to the library staff for inspection before they leave the library. Please note that stealing library books is a serious offense that may lead to expulsion.
- It is a serious offense to vandalize or deface library books and materials. Instruments with sharp edges such as blades and penknife are not to be taken into the library.
- Photocopying is allowed for the only reproduction of library materials needed for academic purposes only. However, reproduction must be exercised within the limits of the Copyright Laws of Malaysia.
- Do not rearrange or shift library furniture such as sofas, table, etc.
- Mobile phones should be set to silent mode before entering the library.
- Users are not allowed to download undesirable contents from websites, install software or play computer games on the library computers.
- The library reserves the right to amend these rules from time to time.